Documemnts required for admission
Getting admission is very simple and easy. You need to fill up the Admission form and submit it to the institute alongwith the following documents :
- Two sets of all Educational Documents duly attested
- Original and one attested copy of University Entrance Test Card alongwith marks sheet / Counseling Slip
- Original and one attested copy of Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Original and one attested copy of Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Original and one attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Original and one attested copy of Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Original and one attested copy of Physical fitness Certificate by Chief Medical Officer.
- Original and one attested copy of Character Certificate from Institute last attended
- Photographs : Stamp Size-02 and Passport Size-05
- Original Undertaking on a Rs.10/- stamp paper duly notarized.
Also submit the Library Membership Form and the Hostel Form
Submit all these forms alongwith the applicable fee detailed below :
- Admission form fee : Rs. 500/- Download the Admission form
- Library Membership Fee : Rs. 50/- Download the Library Membership Form
- Hostel Form Fee : Rs. 150/- Download the Hostel Form here
- These forms should be submitted at the institute alongwith a registration fees of Rs. 10000/-.
After careful scrutiny of all the documents of the student, on the basis of the Entrance Examination / Merit and the Interview conducted, the student shall be recommended / not recommended for admission to the said course.